Recent Before & After Photos

We treat every job as if it were our own home.


The duct work in these pictures had not been cleaned for a very long time. After a call from our customer stating that he didn't understand why his building wa... READ MORE



Commercial water loss caused by busted pipe.


After getting a call one Monday morning that their office was flooded,this was one of the many areas that was affected. We extracted the water and started the d... READ MORE



Bathroom from grease fire


This is the aftermath of a grease fire that happened in this homeowners kitchen. As you can see, the bathroom was covered with soot and so was the rest of the h... READ MORE



Kitchen from grease fire.


This is a home that had a grease fire and called SERVPRO immediately. Luckily they didn't try to clean this up on their own. Never try to wash any walls, sham... READ MORE



HVAC cleaning from a house fire.


We cleaned the HVAC system in this home after they had a grease fire in the kitchen. When you have a house fire the HVAC system has to be cleaned due to soot a... READ MORE



Sewage back up at a local doctor's office.


Sewage line backed up into the elevator shaft and into a mechanical room in the first photo. We were able to get the water extracted, structure dried, disinfec... READ MORE



Pet problem?


Have your pets taken over your home? Has pet dander, urine, and feces ruined your floor? Let SERVPRO of Dothan do the dirty work for you. These are photos from ... READ MORE



Tenant destroy your childhood home?


Did you rent your childhood home to someone that didn't take pride in it like you do? Do you have rental property that a tenant left a mess and you don't even k... READ MORE



It's The Water You Don't See That Causes The Damage!


The residents of this beautiful home came back from along weekend to find their house had been flooded. The upstairs bathroom had a pipe bust, and it flooded t... READ MORE



Its The Water You Don't See That Causes The Damage!


The residents of this beautiful Dothan home came back from along weekend to find their house had been flooded. The upstairs bathroom had a pipe bust and it flo... READ MORE