About SERVPRO of Dothan and SERVPRO of Coffee, Dale, Geneva & Henry Counties
Robert C. Gilbert
Owners of SERVPRO of Dothan and SERVPRO of Coffee, Dale, Geneva & Henry Counties
SERVPRO of Dothan and SERVPRO of Coffee, Dale, Geneva & Henry Counties are part of a team of highly trained professionals that specialize in property mitigation and restoration. Serving the nation since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand that countless property owners and insurance companies know and trust.
SERVPRO of Dothan and SERVPRO of Coffee, Dale, Geneva & Henry Counties first opened its doors in 2005 and has proudly been serving Dothan and the surrounding area ever since. Our dedicated group of professionals specialize in the cleanup of residential and commercial properties after fire, smoke, water and mold damage making it "Like it never even happened." Our original founder and General Manager of the Dothan franchise, Barry Montgomery, has been an industry leader in this area for almost 30 years.
Call us today to help minimize the stress and get your life back together after a devastating property loss.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Dothan Chamber of Commerce
- Enterprise Chamber of Commerce