Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Dothan and Coffee, Dale, Geneva & Henry Counties can Manage the Damage.
- Yes, we have two franchises in the Wiregrass area but there are over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises serving 49 states. This is what makes us different from the local competition and beneficial to the Wiregrass area. When Hurricane Michael came through in October of 2018, SERVPRO franchises from all over came to The Wiregrass area to help those in need. We are one big SERVPRO team that is always here to help. Let SERVPRO of Dothan make it "Like it never even happened."
1- Within one hour from notice of loss, a SERVPRO of Dothan Franchise Professional will contact you to arrange services.
4- Within for hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO of Dothan Franchise Professional will be on-site to start mitigation services.
8- Within eight business hours of on-site arrival, a verbal briefing scope will be communicated to the appropriate person.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (334) 699-5961
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1980 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Dothan and SERVPRO of Coffee, Dale, Geneva & Henry Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.