If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (334) 699-5961

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Carpet Cleaning Before and After


This picture was taken after the reconstruction was finished from a water loss at a local business. The company called SERVPRO of Dothan to take care of the wat... READ MORE



Fire Cleanup


This Dothan fireplace flue wasn't opened before its first use when the weather suddenly turned cold last winter. As you can see in the Before photo, soot affec... READ MORE



Water Damage


This photo was taken at one of the peanut plants here in the Wiregrass area that flooded when some heavy rain moved through the area. SERVPRO of Dothan responde... READ MORE



Fire Damage Cleaning


This antique vanity survived a residential fire here in Dothan but ended up covered in soot and reeking of smoke. Our SERVPRO team agreed with its owner; this b... READ MORE



We can assist you, with your mold infestation.


This business discovered extensive mold growth. Businesses are always at risk for mold infestations, especially if they are leasing older buildings that may nee... READ MORE



University Document Drying


Recently, a local university experienced some HVAC issues which caused water on the fourth floor to make its way down to the bottom floor. This caused damage to... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire


3,000 square feet covered with soot, smoke, odor and water throughout the area due to a fire in the kitchen. The fire extinguisher was close by and exploded put... READ MORE



Dothan Storm Damage


This customer had been on vacation when they came home to shingles blown off their roof from a storm causing water damage. We had to tarp the roof, do a moistur... READ MORE



Water Damage Loveseat Cleaning


This favorite loveseat had seen a lot of use from one Dothan family and then had a wet ceiling fall on it. Still comfortable and matching their sofa, the famil... READ MORE



School Fire in Computer Lab


Unfortunately a Wiregrass school had a fire in their computer lab. It was very important that our SERVPRO team get their drying and mitigation work done as quic... READ MORE



Mold on Vacation


Can you imagine coming home from a long and restful vacation, exhausted from the trip home, only wanting to put your bags down, kick your shoes off and enjoy be... READ MORE