Kitchen from grease fire.
This is a home that had a grease fire and called SERVPRO immediately. Luckily they didn't try to clean this up on their own. Never try to wash any walls, shampoo carpet or upholstery, clean electrical equipment, or send clothes with soot to the dry cleaners. SERVPRO response teams are are trained in caring for both you and your home. SERVPRO has a full line of fire cleanup and restoration services. We can help restore your home and personal belongings. So, don't do further damage by attempting to clean up the damage yourself, call the fire damage cleanup and restoration professionals at 334-699-5961.