3,000 square feet covered with soot, smoke, odor and water throughout the area due to a fire in the kitchen. The fire extinguisher was close by and exploded putting the fire out. Contents had to be cleaning throughout the rooms, as well as the HVAC units, and light construction.
We understand the rush to get your business back in order as soon as possible so we do our best to work with you and get things done efficiently. With our staff of trained professionals, we get things back "Like it never even happened." Call us today with any questions or concerns!