Keep your workspace safe!
Listed below are a few tips we wanted to share to keep your workplace safe this winter season.
- Unplug all space/portable heaters.
- Keep your work area free of waste paper, trash and other items that can easily catch fire.
- Check on your electrical cords.
- Don't overload your circuits.
- Turn off electrical appliances at the end of each day.
- Keep heat producing equipment away from anything that might burn.
- Turn off the coffee pot.
- Unplug wall scents.
- Make sure all candles are blown out at the end of the day.
- Have a emergency escape plan for all employees.
- Make sure EXIT signs are posted and all employees are aware of the exit doors.
- Check your fire extinguishers and make sure they have not expired.
- Turn off all decorations and lights at the end of the day.
These are just a few things we can all do to help prevent unwanted fires to start. By implementing these simple task we can KEEP OUR WORKPLACE SAFE!
Call SERVPRO of Dothan @ 334-699-5961.
SERVPRO is a 24 hour emergency service company! We are always here to help.