This Dothan fireplace flue wasn't opened before its first use when the weather suddenly turned cold last winter. As you can see in the Before photo, soot affected not only the wooden mantle but also the individual bricks in the wall above. Cleaning the soot off these individual brinks took a lot of time and attention to detail for our dedicated SERVPRO team. The After photo reflects the end result of their hard work and this family was once again able to use their fireplace on cold winter nights.
Our SERVPRO team made it "Like it never even happened."