HVAC cleaning from a house fire.
We cleaned the HVAC system in this home after they had a grease fire in the kitchen. When you have a house fire the HVAC system has to be cleaned due to soot and odor lurking in the ducts. It is an essential part of the cleanup process after a fire. Unlike most duct cleaning services, SERVPRO professionals use a portable ventilation and air duct cleaning system to examine duct work and make a clean sweep. SERVPRO can often restore the HVAC system and duct work to pre-damaged condition. Call us today if you need your HVAC system cleaned or inspected.