Fire damage at a local hot spot !
This is a before and after picture of a local restaurant that caught on fire. The SERVPRO team came in to save the day. The soot and smoke had damaged the dining room ceiling. The celling and insulation had to be removed. Our SERVPRO team cleaned and washed all soot and debris from the effected areas. Our customer was expecting a much longer process and he was thrilled to open the doors much sooner than he had thought.
Call SERVPRO of Dothan @ 334-699-5961!
SERVPRO of Dothan is a 24 hour emergency service company!
SERVPRO of Dothan is always here to help!